- Extensive background in adult learning and online education.
- 10+ years experience as a college lecturer, on-campus and online.
- 15+ years experience as a corporate trainer.
- 20+ years experience in writing, marketing, public relations and corporate communications.
- Winner, Award of Excellence, Public Relations Society of America, Los Angeles chapter.
- Published author: numerous articles and posts on public relations and marketing; nonfiction book.
- Four-time champion on TV game show Jeopardy!
- Master of Professional Studies: Organizational and Professional Communication, public relations and marketing specialty, University of Denver.
- Bachelor of Science: Business/Marketing, University of Phoenix.
- Associate of Arts: Liberal Arts and Science, business administration emphasis, Pierce College.
- Certificate: Nonprofit Management, Purchase College, State University of New York
- Certificate: Composing and Arranging, Grove School of Music.
Complete CV, teaching philosophy and references available upon request.